Home

October 1, 2010

Lucida's Tuscany: Wedding Decor

I couldn't say no. How can I say no to her. She's family, a friend..so I said yes. It was simple, quick and by the time we knew it, the day arrived. Mrs. Lucida had asked me to come by to take a few photos of her decor for a Tuscany wedding theme she was doing. (for her portfolio)

She always exceeds my expectation every time there is an event. Like my Birthday (loved it).
This wedding came together so beautifully. She comes up with the most fabulous ideas, so if you need a event planner. She's the one you want to get. She does it all, birthdays, showers, and weddings...did I mention diaper cakes too...

..love how the grapes hangs down the center aisle...


...the beautiful ceremony arch...


..the centerpiece for the table, loving the flowers 
which sits atop on a  wine glass..so Tuscany.


..the smallest details makes a great difference.


..cake by: KoShoua Vue:
this gal makes the most awesome and yummy cakes all around.

No comments: